Our Mental Health Services in Connecticut
Mental Health Treatment Center in CT
New Era Rehabilitation Center has a team of expert medical professionals who utilize an interdisciplinary approach to provide effective and individualized treatment plans that address our patient’s physical, mental/emotional, and social needs. Our team helps you lead a happier life through psychotherapies and lifestyle changes. As a renowned mental health treatment center in Connecticut, we provide all-rounded mental health services in Connecticut for both inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation, such as:
- Individual, Family, and Group Therapies
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment (Integrated care for co-occurring mental health and substance use disorders)
- Medication Management
- Wellness Education and Support
- Aftercare and Relapse Prevention Planning
We dedicatedly provide a safe, supportive environment where you can discover effective strategies to manage and overcome mental health challenges. Plus, our evidence-based therapies ensure you receive the most effective care possible, tailored to your specific needs and goals.
Mental Health Specialists
Why Choose New Era for Your Mental Wellness?
- Led by Expert, Licensed Clinicians – Our programs are led by expert, licensed clinicians who have extensive training and experience in guiding patients who are working towards the most important goals of their life. We practice a patient centered approach and work collaboratively to help you achieve your goals.
- Compassionate Care with Respect – At New Era Rehabilitation, we know it takes courage and strength to do the work for recovery, and we are here to help and guide you as you start this journey. Our goal is to do this with the utmost respect, compassion and empathy. We understand that each person has their own past, present, and future. Your treatment will address your specific needs.
- A Safe Place for Healing – New Era Rehabilitation Center is a safe and calm environment where clients are treated with dignity and respect. Our facilities are conveniently located just off the highway and are within walking distance from public transportation in both Bridgeport and New Haven. Each center is uniquely designed to foster healing, health, and hope.
- Covered by Insurance, Medicaid and Medicare – New Era Rehabilitation Center participates with insurance and managed care networks that provide coverage for mental health and substance use services. Our admissions staff can help you determine your insurance benefits
What You Can Expect From the New Era Rehab Center in CT?
Our programs are led by expert, licensed clinicians who have extensive training and experience in guiding clients who are working toward perhaps the most important goals of their life. We practice a team approach to your care and work collaboratively to help you achieve your goals. Maintaining good mental health is as important as maintaining good physical and emotional health.
We believe you have a right to quality care, and we’re here to help you stop the cycle of substance abuse, break free of addictions, and recover from any underlying mental health issues.
Restore Mental Health
We Care About Your Well Being
Stopping the suffering of substance abuse doesn’t only improve your health but also ensures the welfare of your family and your community. We believe in helping individuals free themselves from their addictions while also treating the causes that may have led to the addiction in the first place.
Our priorities are to:
- Treat the addiction
- Restore mental health with care and understanding
- Minimize harm caused by substance abuse in the short and long term
In addition, we understand family and friends are also part of the solution and aim to provide those important to you with information and education to help support your recovery. It’s important for them to know and understand they’re a large part of the recovery process.
In the end, the ultimate goal is to improve wellness for all involved and, hopefully, see individuals, friends, and family reach their healthiest potential.
Unique & Attentive Treatment
The first thing to remember is that rehabilitation is a process. Substance abuse becomes a crutch that tricks us into believing we can simply turn off what’s really bothering us, whether it’s anxiety, depression, or trauma.
We at New Era Rehabilitation understand that substance abuse is a health-ravaging disorder that requires unique and attentive treatment that is tailored to you to help break the clutches of addiction, promotes enduring sobriety, and improves your mental, emotional, and physical quality of life.
To achieve these goals, it takes patient-focused treatment through programs such as:
- Individual and Family Counseling. Receive the individual one-on-one therapy you need to end your substance abuse while treating the underlying cause of your addiction. In addition, your family can receive the help and education they need to support your recovery and understand things like triggers and relapse prevention.
- Group Therapy. Learn from others with similar problems or disorders while participating in a healthy group environment that’s socially supportive. Group sessions include Early Recovery Skills, 12 Step Programs, Anger Management, and Relapse Prevention.
- Intensive Outpatient Program. An 8 to 12 week program that is small group focused (10 to 12 participants) and meets 3 times a week for 3 hours each time. The program focuses on education, peer interaction, support and long-term recovery.
These and others form the foundation of our Mental Health and Substance Use Treatment Programs. Your individual plan may consist of one or all of the above programs. Your treatment plan is specifically tailored for you to help you achieve your greatest success.
Improved Quality of Life
A Mission to Transform
New Era Rehabilitation prides itself on helping people overcome their addiction, improve their wellness, and transform the quality of life of the clients and their loved ones. Seeking help is just one step on the road to recovery. Understanding how to stay on that road is essential in the healing process and ultimately maintaining long-term sobriety.
The hardest step in transformation is admitting one may need help. We at New Era Rehabilitation are ready to help start your transformation today with our mental health services in Connecticut.
The first step in your recovery is right at your fingertips. If you would like more information on how we can help you improve your mental health and get control of issues with substance use, please contact us.
Were Are Here For You
Comprehensive Mental Healthcare in Connecticut
Each patient’s mental health journey is unique. We understand that. That’s why we provide comprehensive mental healthcare in Connecticut, such as Therapies (Substance Abuse/Group/Opioid/Behavioral/Trauma/Anxiety/PTSD/Bipolar Disorder), Drug Rehab Center, Family Counseling, Eating Disorder Treatment, Inpatient/Outpatient Counseling, and more! Our approach to treating, counseling, and caring for any unique mental health issues is very personalized and result-oriented.
As a result of our commitment to providing evidence-based, results-oriented care, we’ve helped thousands of clients in Connecticut and beyond. Our patients value our dedication to helping them achieve tangible improvements in their mental health and overall quality of life. Some core benefits of our comprehensive mental health care in Connecticut are:
- Personalized care from highly trained professionals
- A warm and nurturing environment
- Long-term mental health treatment facilities in Connecticut
- Cutting-edge treatments backed by the latest scientific research
Don’t just take our word for it! Talk to one of our expert mental health professionals, take some of our sessions, and see the results yourself. We’re available to talk to you at (203) 562-2101.
I became a member of New Era over three years ago, and I must say the staff, counselors, and nurses really take the time to get to know you and help you on your journey to a clean and healthy lifestyle.
Always a good experience at New Era. The new building is very nice and easily accessible. The counselors are good people who genuinely care about their clients and want to see them better their lives. Keep up the good work!
Working with these guys is enjoyable because they genuinely care about their patients. They have a fantastic program that offers stimulating activities to our residents. I'm excited to be a part of this group!
I appreciate the communication I have received from the counseling/recovery staff regarding progress and discharge planning for those I have placed there. This is not always as evident in many treatment centers. Good work New Era Rehabilitation Center.
I came out of there a better and complete reformed person! I had burned all my significant relationships and left with nothing to live for! The staff and the guidance I got from this place was very transformative and efficient