We Offer Different Programs to Help
Mental Health Across Connecticut
At New Era Rehabilitation Center, we offer Mental Health and Substance Use Treatment Programs for adults. Clients receive specialized substance use and/or mental health treatment that promote living abundant and independent lives.
Mental Health Specialists
Why Choose New Era?
- Led by Expert, Licensed Clinicians – Our programs are led by expert, licensed clinicians who have extensive training and experience in guiding patients who are working towards the most important goals of their life. We practice a patient centered approach and work collaboratively to help you achieve your goals.
- Compassionate Care with Respect – At New Era Rehabilitation, we know it takes courage and strength to do the work for recovery, and we are here to help and guide you as you start this journey. Our goal is to do this with the utmost respect, compassion and empathy. We understand that each person has their own past, present, and future. Your treatment will address your specific needs.
- A Safe Place for Healing – New Era Rehabilitation Center is a safe and calm environment where clients are treated with dignity and respect. Our facilities are conveniently located just off the highway and are within walking distance from public transportation in both Bridgeport and New Haven. Each center is uniquely designed to foster healing, health, and hope.
- Covered by Insurance, Medicaid and Medicare – New Era Rehabilitation Center participates with insurance and managed care networks that provide coverage for mental health and substance use services. Our admissions staff can help you determine your insurance benefits
What You Can Expect at New Era
Our programs are led by expert, licensed clinicians who have extensive training and experience in guiding clients who are working toward perhaps the most important goals of their life. We practice a team approach to your care and work collaboratively to help you achieve your goals. Maintaining good mental health is as important as maintaining good physical and emotional health.
We believe you have a right to quality care, and we’re here to help you stop the cycle of substance abuse, break free of addictions, and recover from any underlying mental health issues.
Restore Mental Health
Stopping the suffering of substance abuse doesn’t only improve your health but also ensures the welfare of your family and your community. We believe in helping individuals free themselves from their addictions while also treating the causes that may have led to the addiction in the first place.
Our priorities are to:
- Treat the addiction
- Restore mental health with care and understanding
- Minimize harm caused by substance abuse in the short and long term
In addition, we understand family and friends are also part of the solution and aim to provide those important to you with information and education to help support your recovery. It’s important for them to know and understand they’re a large part of the recovery process.
In the end, the ultimate goal is to improve wellness for all involved and, hopefully, see individuals, friends, and family reach their healthiest potential.
Unique & Attentive Treatment
The first thing to remember is that rehabilitation is a process. Substance abuse becomes a crutch that tricks us into believing we can simply turn off what’s really bothering us, whether it’s anxiety, depression, or trauma.
We at New Era Rehabilitation understand that substance abuse is a health-ravaging disorder that requires unique and attentive treatment that is tailored to you to help break the clutches of addiction, promotes enduring sobriety, and improves your mental, emotional, and physical quality of life.
To achieve these goals, it takes patient-focused treatment through programs such as:
- Individual and Family Counseling. Receive the individual one-on-one therapy you need to end your substance abuse while treating the underlying cause of your addiction. In addition, your family can receive the help and education they need to support your recovery and understand things like triggers and relapse prevention.
- Group Therapy. Learn from others with similar problems or disorders while participating in a healthy group environment that’s socially supportive. Group sessions include Early Recovery Skills, 12 Step Programs, Anger Management, and Relapse Prevention.
- Intensive Outpatient Program. An 8 to 12 week program that is small group focused (10 to 12 participants) and meets 3 times a week for 3 hours each time. The program focuses on education, peer interaction, support and long-term recovery.
These and others form the foundation of our Mental Health and Substance Use Treatment Programs. Your individual plan may consist of one or all of the above programs. Your treatment plan is specifically tailored for you to help you achieve your greatest success.
Improved Quality of Life
A Mission to Transform
We pride ourselves on helping people overcome their addiction, improve their wellness, and transform the quality of life of the client and their loved ones. Seeking help is just one step on the road to recovery. Understanding how to stay on that road is essential in the healing process and ultimately maintaining long-term sobriety.
The hardest step in transformation is admitting one may need help. We at New Era Rehabilitation are ready to help start your transformation today.
The first step in your recovery is right at your fingertips. If you would like more information on how we can help you improve your mental health and get control of issues with substance use, please contact us.
I became a member of New Era over three years ago, and I must say the staff, counselors, and nurses really take the time to get to know you and help you on your journey to a clean and healthy lifestyle.
Always a good experience at New Era. The new building is very nice and easily accessible. The counselors are good people who genuinely care about their clients and want to see them better their lives. Keep up the good work!
Working with these guys is enjoyable because they genuinely care about their patients. They have a fantastic program that offers stimulating activities to our residents. I'm excited to be a part of this group!
I appreciate the communication I have received from the counseling/recovery staff regarding progress and discharge planning for those I have placed there. This is not always as evident in many treatment centers. Good work New Era Rehabilitation Center.
I came out of there a better and complete reformed person! I had burned all my significant relationships and left with nothing to live for! The staff and the guidance I got from this place was very transformative and efficient