Outpatient Counseling New Haven CT
At New Era Rehabilitation Center in New Haven, CT, we offer several different forms of Outpatient Counseling and Treatment Programs that allow you to continue living at home but ensure you receive the specialized treatment you need for substance misuse or mental health disorders.
Our Outpatient Counseling and Treatment Programs are led by expert, licensed clinicians. Call our direct number – 203-344-0025 – to speak with an Outpatient Counseling Program specialist.
Outpatient Treatment Program
Not everyone who comes to New Era Rehabilitation in New Haven needs the level of attention of an Inpatient Program. However, clients do need more than individual counseling or the communal environment of a support group. They can absolutely benefit from either one of those options, and those options are often included as part of a recovery treatment plan. However, a lot of clients also need counseling and treatment that is more structured and occurs more frequently than a self-directed or one-on-one program may provide.
Outpatient Counseling and Treatment plans offer a schedule of regular appointments for clients that is developed specifically for them.
Benefits Of Outpatient Counseling Treatments:
An Outpatient Counseling and Treatment plan is a highly effective and personally attentive way of ensuring you receive the quality care you’re entitled to while also charting a path for a successful and long-term recovery. Benefits include:
- Faster Healing for Your Mental, Emotional, and Physical Health. This is accomplished through education, reflection, discussion, and incorporation of items like behavior modification and relapse prevention. Medicated Assisted Treatment may also be utilized to help break free of cravings and urges while allowing the body to naturally heal from the harmful effects of substance misuse.
- Helps Re-Establish Normal Living. Maintaining a treatment schedule and hitting milestones will help serve as a model and template to re-establish control in your everyday environments, whether it is returning a sense of normalcy and control to your home or even work. The goal here is to establish a feeling of normal functioning after suffering so long from dysfunction.
- Helps You Appreciate Your Condition. Part of Outpatient Counseling and Treatment is helping clients understand not only the recovery process but also how they got to this point in the first place. This isn’t accomplished only by breaking the cycle of addiction but also by identifying and treating possible co-occurring disorders and underlying trauma.
- You Get to Stay Home. It can’t be underestimated how much healing in your own home matters. Yes, you’ll be attending your counseling and treatment sessions at our facilities. However, the healing process will continue at home, where you can feel comfortable and safe and not separated from your loved ones.
- You Build the Foundation to Prevent Relapse. A lot of people have a hard time adjusting in their early months of recovery. It’s not because they don’t want to stay sober. It’s often because recovery can be pretty overwhelming. You’re dealing with a new way of living, after all. That can be hard without the foundation of an established caring support network. With Outpatient Counseling and Treatment, you’ll be able to build that caring support network while adjusting to your new, happier life.
Free Consultation for Outpatient Treatment in New Haven, CT and First Steps
New Era Rehabilitation offers a free consultation for anyone who needs to break the cycle of addiction and find true healing in a safe place. With this free consultation, you’ll learn about the different programs we offer and get an idea of what would be best to help your recovery be its most successful. You’ll also understand your options as we help develop a treatment plan that is tailored to you.
Taking this first step is one of the biggest challenges in recovery. Seeking help, even if it’s only a free consultation at first, is a huge step in breaking free from the clutches of addiction. Finding the right help is also just as important. You need to find a place that cares and understands the pain and difficulties you’re experiencing while also protecting your health and dignity.
You should also want a place that:
- Instills confidence and trust that they’re looking out for your best interests in recovery
- Takes into account your personal journey
- Tailors your treatment with due consideration and respect to your history
New Era Rehabilitation in New Haven, CT, and the professionals that make up its staff understand the profound difficulty of overcoming addiction but also understand, with the proper treatment and counseling, how successful your individual recovery can be.
Intensive Outpatient Program as an Option In New Haven CT
As part of your free consultation, we’ll also recommend a specific level of outpatient care. For individuals with a longer history of substance abuse, previous treatment, or substance abuse relapses, our Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) may be a solution. It has the same goals and benefits as noted above but also has more frequent therapy sessions than our other outpatient therapy programs.
Our IOP group consists of no more than 12 participants and meets for 8 -12 weeks. Each week consists of 3 sessions that last 3 hours each.
Contact Us Today For Expert Outpatient Counseling In New Haven CT
We understand you need to make sure we’re the right fit for you. Our priority is to make sure you get the care you deserve.
Contact us with any questions. We’re here to help. For further assistance, New Era also provides drug rehab center, family counseling, group therapy, IOP treatment, mental health services, opioid therapy, outpatient alcohol rehab, psychiatrist, and substance abuse therapy services in New Haven, CT.