Partial Hospitalization Program, Bridgeport, CT
The stress of substance abuse or other serious mental illness might make you feel like you need support. Those with mental health concerns which have difficulty coping with family, work, school, or community obligations may benefit from therapy.
At New Era Rehabilitation Center, Bridgeport, CT, we offer a partial hospitalization program (PHP) where you will experience therapies and counseling sessions based on your needs. This is the most intensive outpatient treatment possible, delivered with expertise by our staff. The partial hospitalization program allows you to undertake the rigorous therapy you need without enduring full hospitalization. Without further wait, you can call us at 203-372-3333 to take the initial assessment for a PHP program at Bridgeport, CT.
How Does a Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) Work?
In our partial hospital program, (PHP), you’ll begin with an evaluation. A qualified team of therapists here in Bridgeport, CT, will conduct a series of interviews and assessments with you to determine the best treatment options and course of action. As a result of our collaboration, we will create a specialized treatment plan for individuals who need intensive therapy but do not require full inpatient treatment. Additionally;
- Most partial hospitalization programs last 8-12 weeks, depending on your needs and insurance coverage. When we begin, we will outline a full treatment plan and strategy. Over time, this may change depending on your progress and needs.
- At home each day, your loved ones can continue to support and uplift you. We’ll provide you with literature and information to present to them so they may provide you with the aid you need on your journey and recovery.
- Much of the program involves group therapy. Our groups only include 12 people to ensure everyone can participate, and our groups meet for three hours per session for at least three days per week.
- The therapy topics vary based on the group’s and the facilitator’s needs, but you can expect to cover strategies for improvement, types of therapy, triggers, and impulse control. In our group setting, you can enjoy the understanding of people going through similar issues, allowing you a safe space for vulnerability and deconstruction.
- In addition to the partial hospitalization program therapy, you may experience one-on-one counseling sessions with one of our licensed professional counselors. This supports your journey and ensures you get the individualized treatment you need.
As you can imagine, this is an intensive therapy experience for individuals taking leave from work. The therapy setting, individualized sessions, and at-home support of your family members enable our patients to experience progress in their everyday lives.
What Are The Benefits of Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) Recovery Program
Many patients prefer a partial hospital program (PHP) to get the care they need without sacrificing an independent living situation. With a partial hospital program, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Enjoy the comfort of your home: When you participate in a partial hospital program, you can spend your evenings at home. You may inform family members of your progress, spend time with your children and pets, and perform household duties as needed. Even though your focus will be on healing and recovery, you may enjoy the comforts of your home.
- Financial savings: Technically, as an outpatient solution, a partial hospitalization program generally costs less, assuaging the financial stress related to premiere mental health treatment in Bridgeport, CT. As finances are a major cause or aggravator of many mental health issues, and a big concern for most patients, you can have lesser expenses with partial hospitalization.
- Reduce insurance hassle: Getting mental health treatment cleared with your insurance while you’re already struggling can be challenging. Our experts will help you work with your insurer.
Partial Hospitalization Program For Mental Health and Addiction, Bridgeport, CT
If you demonstrate any of the following behaviors consistently, it’s time to contact us for an evaluation for a partial hospitalization program for mental health and addiction, in Bridgeport, CT.
- You find mental health issues and challenges pile on top of your substance abuse issues — for example, a DUI, a failed relationship, and trouble maintaining work and family connections.
- You aren’t at risk of harming others or yourself. Since we cannot and will not monitor you 24/7 in a partial inpatient program, you must be stable enough to proceed without self-harm or risk of harming other people.
- You should not have significant physical health issues related to or unrelated to your mental health (medical stability).
- You’ve got supportive family members willing to understand and participate in your treatment plan.
- Per our evaluation, you are well-motivated enough to complete the program.
Over time with the group and individual therapy offered in the program, you’ll learn to use new skills to move forward in life. If the partial hospitalization program sounds like what you need, please contact us to schedule an evaluation.
PHP Treatment Experts in Bridgeport, CT
At New Era Rehabilitation Center in Bridgeport, CT, we have experts equipped to provide the best partial hospitalization program (PHP). We also provide intensive outpatient treatment in Bridgeport, CT. Contact us today to learn more regarding your advisable treatment plan.